February 11, 2020

The Next Creative Card Class is scheduled for March 8th

Stampin' Up! Inspiration Project
Hello Stamper!

The Next Creative Card Class is scheduled for March 8th
Seating is limited so Sign up now!
March 8th
My Stamp Studio
1 pm to 3:30 pm
4 cards
$17.00 or Free with a $35 order placed that night
( Pleas note the change in the pricing )
. Contact me for more information or to sign up ...
To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-453-7888, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.
Sincerely,
Rose Ward
Stampers Delight

To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-453-7888, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.



What I'm Excited About This Month

Specials, Promotions, and New Products

Specials, Promotions, and New Products">AAAIA/XXf3D5nN6pw/s144/wardsiggy.jpg" height="63" width="144" />

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab Your Coffee Grab Your Tea Come Stamp with Me Scrapbook Sunday 101 Part 2 with A Little Latte Love

Grab Your Coffee Grab Your Tea Come Stamp with Me Scrapbook Sunday 101 Part 2 with A Little Latte Love #stampersdelight #stampinup #fun...