February 7, 2020

Grace's Garden Bundle Samples & Tutorial

These two set are beautiful by themselves.. But look what happens when you pair them up!
#153789 Grace's Garden Bundle ( mini catty) #151058 Silhouette Bunde ( annual catty Measurement for the air freshener cards' front panels 3 3/4 x 5 next layer is 4 x 5 1/4 base is 1/2 sheet card stock in half Contact me today to order or shop online at Stampersdelight.com Or to find out about my Online classes! Better yet get the starter kit! $125 in product PLUS an Exclusive mini paper trimmer and a Sampler pack of DSP and another stamp set of your choice any value!! All For only $99 FREE shipping (taxes not included) Go to Stampersdelight.com and click on the tab that says s JOIN THE FUN!!!




To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-453-7888, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Easel Z Fold Trellis Card

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Coming May 1st stampersdelight #stampinup Sorry I wasn't live.. My Internet was spotty when I t...