February 19, 2020

“Aloha is the Hawaiian word for love, affection, peace, compassion, and mercy.”

February is the month we celebrate love and it’s also on the threshold between winter and spring. The combination, and my desire for spring to get here quickly, made me think of Aloha. According to Wikipedia, “Aloha is the Hawaiian word for love, affection, peace, compassion, and mercy.” It is frequently used as a simple greeting and to wish someone well when saying goodbye.

Aloha seems pretty fitting, so I used it as my inspiration to break out the Tropical Oasis Suite and start dreaming of warm, peaceful days. I hope you feel a bit of Aloha from this month’s Color Inspiration!

Here are just a few items you  may want to order to reproduce these great projects from Stampin' Up!
Contact me to order these or any other Stampin'Up! products..
Better yet get them in our Amazing starter kit!
$125.00 of Product for $99 FREE shipping and Limited Time extras!
Contact me today
Stampersdelight.com
or click on Join the Fun Button!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab Your Coffee Grab Your Tea Come Stamp with Me Scrapbook Sunday 101 Part 2 with A Little Latte Love

Grab Your Coffee Grab Your Tea Come Stamp with Me Scrapbook Sunday 101 Part 2 with A Little Latte Love #stampersdelight #stampinup #fun...