January 16, 2020

Socks with DSP Projects with tutorial

Just a cute little project I wanted to show using our DSP
And to bring you the information on the Fundraiser we are having for the Firefighters in NSW Australia
With myself and Donna Gray!
Now we have more demonstrators joining in present Facebook lives
that will be doing exclusive videos during our online fundraiser.
Monday Feb 9 th USA -Tuesday Feb10th Australia
This is for any customers that want to help in the cause!

Contact me for more information on this fundraiser, Stampin' Up! Products
or the NEW starter kit
Or Sign Up by going to
 StampingwithDonnag.com



To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-453-7888, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Easel Z Fold Trellis Card

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Coming May 1st stampersdelight #stampinup Sorry I wasn't live.. My Internet was spotty when I t...