August 2, 2019

Most Time Wonderful Time Product Medley Samples , Tutorial and classes available!





 Most Wonderful Time Product Medley available Sept 4th
from the new Holiday Catalog # 150705 Measurements for the Peek A Boo Fancy Fold Card are 2 pieces of cardstock cut at 4 1/4 by 8 scored at 1 1/4,2 1/2,5 1/2 and 6 3/4 for both pieces.. Product Medley class info Sept 17th Tuesday night Christmas Product Class Most wonderful of the Year 6:30 pm This is a product bases class you buy the bundle and the class is free! You will receive stamp set, dies, 6x 6 DSP , die cuts, gold ribbon and star embellishments I will supply all cards stock envelopes and extras! We will do at least 6 project Cost is $83.00.. You take home your whole bundle! RSVP and Prepayment need ( if you can't make it you will get all items and pictures of samples Mail In Online Class You can order the Product Medley via my online Store Stampersdelight.com or thru me Once you pay I will send you the kit with all the cardstock . etc for the 6 projects and an Exclusive video sent to you to do the projects when you can please send me any questions.. Order for the on line class anytime after Sept 4th In house Class must be ordered through me and paid by Sept 5th to have all products here for the class Again contact me with any questions



To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-453-7888, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Easel Z Fold Trellis Card

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Coming May 1st stampersdelight #stampinup Sorry I wasn't live.. My Internet was spotty when I t...