July 18, 2019

More from the Greek Isle Incentive Trip with Sneak Peeks!!

 These are just some of the Amazing NEW products from Our Holiday Catalog! I believe it is  the Best Holiday Catalog since I joined Stampin' Up! 18 years ago! And So Is My Team!
Get these products and more one month early if You join Stampin' Up! and my team now!
Also you can get $155 of products ( your choice ) for ONLY $99.00
If you have been waiting to join NOW is the time
Contact me or Join online
Stampersdelight.com

Keep on Stamping Stampers!!













To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-453-7888, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Rose, those cards are absolutely amazing! I am so in love with three quarters of them! When you case them can you share the cases for us in your classes? I would love to have any of them! Thanks for all of your sharing and pictures and posts and all! I am so glad that you are back! Can you imagine if someone went on this trip as their first Stampin' Up incentive tour? They would be gobsmacked! I am and I am just watching! Blessings! Lee. P.S. I think I finally got caught up!

    ReplyDelete

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Easel Z Fold Trellis Card

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Coming May 1st stampersdelight #stampinup Sorry I wasn't live.. My Internet was spotty when I t...