March 11, 2019

Well Said with Birthday Cheer Tutorial

Product List

So glad you could join me!
Sets used Well Said Bundle #150609 Occasions Catty
and Birthday Cheer Bundle #150576 ...
Designer series Paper Broadway Bound # 146277 (annual catty)
card base is 4 1/2 by 5 1/2
dsp 4 x 5 1/4
the flaps are 3 x 5 1/2 or 6 depends which way you are doing the card..
but 3 x 6 will work for both and give you plenty of a tail to fold towards the back

I will be celebrating my 18 years with Stampin Up! On March 19th... I will be doing prize paroles all month and sending out random happy mail!
So watch for your name if I ask for your address so I can send you some happy mail!
Prize patrol will be pulled on Facebook lives from any one who shares , or comments on my fb live or subscribes to my YouTube channel
Stampersdelight

Please free to share my videos with your friends!
And subscribe to my YouTube channel ..Stampersdelight ..
Contact me for more information!
Stampersdelight.com
Stampersdelight.stampinup.net













To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-453-7888, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Easel Z Fold Trellis Card

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Coming May 1st stampersdelight #stampinup Sorry I wasn't live.. My Internet was spotty when I t...