December 27, 2018

New Valentine's Day and Love suites are on their way!!

Coming soon to order Forever Lovely Bundle and Meant to be Bundle
These set can be Found On Page 5 and 6 of the New Occasion Catalog 

Forever Lovely Bundle #150580
All my Love Designer series paper #148576 , All my love Ribbon #148584, Meant To be  # 150587 
Here are two great Videos to get you started and then Some wonderful samples for you .. From a recent swap. The samples are from myself and Jessica B,Lynn F.,Dena R.,Sandy C.,Barbara D Thank you all for the Great Ideas! And I am sure all you Stampers out there will Love them as Much as I do!!




Need a Copy of the Newest Catalogs? Contact me today!
Or go to my Online store to order 
Stampersdelight.stampinup.net 
To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-453-7888, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab Your Coffee Grab Your Tea Come Stamp with Me Scrapbook Sunday 101 Part 2 with A Little Latte Love

Grab Your Coffee Grab Your Tea Come Stamp with Me Scrapbook Sunday 101 Part 2 with A Little Latte Love #stampersdelight #stampinup #fun...