September 17, 2018

New Clearance Items!! Limited Quantities!


Bell Punch
[141846]
$10.80
Hurry - Stampin' UP!'s Clearance rack has been update with amazing deals.
All items on the clearance rack are while supplies last.
Check our ribbons, dies, punches, embellishments, papers and more. The large number framelits are a steal!!!
...
SU has also added fast fuse refills!
Remember my September Customer offer for Off $10 off any order counts! - clearance rack purchases count. The $10 offer end Sept 25th So Order now!! But you need to order through me not on line to get this added Special!
And clearance rack items can be added to any holiday or annual catalog product order.
To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-453-7888, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Easel Z Fold Trellis Card

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Coming May 1st stampersdelight #stampinup Sorry I wasn't live.. My Internet was spotty when I t...