August 15, 2018

Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek Video

Here is what you have been all waiting for! 
Sneak peeks at the new catalog!


This is a youtube video of the New Designer series paper!
I will also be doing my paper share samples of 6x6  pieces of all the dsp in the holiday catalog ( and a bonus of the the Dashing Along samples ) that is a promotion starting in Sept .. But you can get 2 pieces of each of those 12 sheets free with the paper share!


More information on the price this week end so still signing up  or letting me know your interested!!


Just watch this video and see the Beautiful papers for the holiday season!
To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-453-7888, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab Your Coffee Grab Your Tea Come Stamp with Me Scrapbook Sunday 101 Part 2 with A Little Latte Love

Grab Your Coffee Grab Your Tea Come Stamp with Me Scrapbook Sunday 101 Part 2 with A Little Latte Love #stampersdelight #stampinup #fun...