June 7, 2018

Memories & More Class and Stampin Up video!!

Memories & More Card Pack are not just for scrap booking any more!
And I will show even more great ways to make exciting cards June 25th At my Memories & More Class
Memories & More Class
June 25th
6pm


This is A product based class Fee is $25.00 You will receive a pack of the Big Plans Memories & More Card pack,  Whisper White  Memories & More cards & Envelope pack both Small and Large We will make at least 7 cards that night. You will still have  the remaining items to take home and be able to make 43 more cards!

RSVP by 6/14
To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-453-7888, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Easel Z Fold Trellis Card

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Coming May 1st stampersdelight #stampinup Sorry I wasn't live.. My Internet was spotty when I t...