May 8, 2018

NEW Lilypad Lake and Sneak Peek For Thursday's Class

This a sneak peek of one of the cards we will be doing at my Thursday night Class from the NEW Lilypad Lake Stamp set and matching dies.. For this card we will be doing an oldie but good Technique called MASKING.. We are also going to be using the Newly returned Coastal Cabana, and Balmy Breeze inks, and cardstock.. along with Smoky Slate..
Want more information on my classes? I hold classes several times a month  at my home in 
My Sparkle Room 
 Want to Sparkle too?
Contact me below


To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-453-7888, e-mail me at  Rubberrosie@optimum.net 
or order online 24/7.
Stampersdelight.stampinup.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab Your Coffee Grab Your Tea Come Stamp with Me Scrapbook Sunday 101 Part 2 with A Little Latte Love

Grab Your Coffee Grab Your Tea Come Stamp with Me Scrapbook Sunday 101 Part 2 with A Little Latte Love #stampersdelight #stampinup #fun...