May 5, 2018

New Catalog Unveiling

Have some fun with me for the new Unveiling of some of the best New Products Stampin Up is offering this year! As demonstrators we get to purchase these items early and share them with you.. Want more information on how you can get these products early ? Contact me at Stampersdelight.com
 Or join my team at Stampersdelight.stampinup.net

Check back with me Sunday Morning at 10 a.m est May 6th for my Reboxing... and to see some projects I have created with these great new items, on facebook live and you tube
To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-453-7888, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab Your Coffee Grab Your Tea Come Stamp with Me Scrapbook Sunday 101 Part 2 with A Little Latte Love

Grab Your Coffee Grab Your Tea Come Stamp with Me Scrapbook Sunday 101 Part 2 with A Little Latte Love #stampersdelight #stampinup #fun...