April 8, 2018

Stampin Up Onstage /Centre Stage Hartford CT

It Started on Friday afternoon with the great Team from Stampin Up , helping us get ready for our presentations the next day  #Stampinuprocks

Then a little pre festatives picture with some of the girls!



Jen Pitta and I my old roommate back together again!
A great night at Centre Stage where we not only had the 80's party but great product training for the up coming NEW catalog.. And received Our NEW catalog woohoo!
A great Picture of some new friends.. that will last a lifetime!


Then back to my room for a little team late night party!
Not much sleep here!
And the On Stage begins! Another picture with the girls from my group and A team photo 

Missy and I  saying Hi again after a few years!

An the great table we sat at with all our make and take goodies!


and of course all the goodies we got in our NEW Stampin Up Bag!  A  great tumbler from Centre Stage , some noise makers, pens, a light box to light any sign you want , our great little planner/notebook for training,


and some amazing Swaps I recieved.. What a weekend! And to think as a Stampin Up demonstrator We get to do it ALL again in November in Orlando! Want to join in the fun? Contact me today or Join my team  at Stampersdelight.stampinup.net


To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-453-7888, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Easel Z Fold Trellis Card

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Coming May 1st stampersdelight #stampinup Sorry I wasn't live.. My Internet was spotty when I t...