April 13, 2018

Share What You Love Sneak Peek!!


I knew I wouldn't be able to wait until my Facebook Live on Friday night to Share my cards!! This is the first one I got to do after work last night with the Share What You Love Suite! And now to do so many more!!
This Suite Is an Early Release to Customers On May 1st!! Demonstrators can order this now!
Stay tuned for more samples in the next few days and Facebook Live Friday night Approx 7PM EST.
#stampinup #stampersdelight #newcatalog #papercrafts #cardmaking #crafts #dsp
Want to get these items Now?? Join my team and as A new demonstrator you don't have to wait until May 1st!! go to my website 
Stampersdelight.stampinup.net
 and Join or contact me for more information..
Don't delay


To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-453-7888, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab Your Coffee Grab Your Tea Come Stamp with Me Scrapbook Sunday 101 Part 2 with A Little Latte Love

Grab Your Coffee Grab Your Tea Come Stamp with Me Scrapbook Sunday 101 Part 2 with A Little Latte Love #stampersdelight #stampinup #fun...