April 29, 2018

Share What You Love Promotion Starts May 1st!!!





This amazing Early release is Available starting Tuesday May 1st -May 31st ..IT WILL NOT be offered as a bundle like this in the new catalog!

There are three bundles to choose from ..Just  Getting Start.. A little More Please.. and Gotta Have It All..
( you know what one I went for??) Plus the new Ink Color Ink pads will be  available !! Blueberry Bushel, Call Me Clover, Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick, Pineapple Punch ..

Contact me  to order your Bundle or go to my online store staring May1st to order right to your door!
Stamperdelight.stampinup.net



To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-453-7888, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Easel Z Fold Trellis Card

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Coming May 1st stampersdelight #stampinup Sorry I wasn't live.. My Internet was spotty when I t...