April 5, 2018

As I get ready for Stampin Up OnStage tomorrow.....


As I prepare for the 2018 Stampin Up OnStage and Centre Stage in Hartford Ct I thought I would share some of the early year events I have had the great pleasure to attend, there are way to many photos to share (17 years to be exact )but they are all special to me!
I took a count of where Stampin Up has taken me and since 2002 there are over 12 states ( some three or four times like Orlando and SLC ) for either Convention or Leadership ( now On Stage ) and Incentive trips such as Alaska, the Mexican Riviera , Western Caribbean and HAWAII just to name a few! I love what I do and want to share it with you! .. Come Join the fun with me Join Stampin Up and My team !
Go to Stampersdelight.stampinup.net
and Join my team!







To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-453-7888, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab Your Coffee Grab Your Tea Come Stamp with Me Scrapbook Sunday 101 Part 2 with A Little Latte Love

Grab Your Coffee Grab Your Tea Come Stamp with Me Scrapbook Sunday 101 Part 2 with A Little Latte Love #stampersdelight #stampinup #fun...