April 20, 2018

Animal Outing Video

I am having so much fun with these Facebook Live and You Tube Videos! What a great way to show you more of my samples rather than just pictures! My PLAN is to do Facebook Live one evening a week and Facebook Live Friday mornings at 7 A.M. , That was so much fun this morning with everyone.. Grab your coffee , get some ideas for stamping before heading off to work ,or heading out for the day!  I am waiting for my new camera mount coming Monday  so watch for me Tuesday night  approx 7:30 pm EST  on Facebook Live , I will also be back next Friday Morning at 7 a.m.  
FB page is Rose Ward -Stampersdelight Independent SU demonstrator
Subscribe to my You Tube channel..You can find that under Stampersdelight or Stampersdelight Stamping Videos.. Also Like my facebook page! Happy Stamping!
To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-453-7888, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Easel Z Fold Trellis Card

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Coming May 1st stampersdelight #stampinup Sorry I wasn't live.. My Internet was spotty when I t...