March 15, 2018

Cracked Glass Techique Sample Card

This technique can be achieved by placing several coats of clear embossing power over the entire area, letting it dry in between each coat ( 4-6 coats usually the best for maximum effect) then slowly start pinching the paper to make it crack but not to hard , you don't want to bend the paper ...
Its a great  fun and easy technique to try!
then just embellish as you want! 
Contact me if you don't have a catalog or need a demonstrator I can help!
To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-453-7888, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Easel Z Fold Trellis Card

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Coming May 1st stampersdelight #stampinup Sorry I wasn't live.. My Internet was spotty when I t...