February 27, 2018

The Stamparatus COMING in June!


Watch these amazing Videos , so you will be not only ready to order your Stamparatus in June but know exactly how to use it, and all its features, it is by far the best tool going on the market.. as A demonstrator I was able to pre-order mine early and have been using it these past few days I am simply in love with it, my customers were also able to try it out a my recent card buffet and fell in love with it..  Contact me if you would like more information on when you can order this or joining Stampin Up and my team!
To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-453-7888, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab Your Coffee Grab Your Tea Come Stamp with Me Scrapbook Sunday 101 Part 2 with A Little Latte Love

Grab Your Coffee Grab Your Tea Come Stamp with Me Scrapbook Sunday 101 Part 2 with A Little Latte Love #stampersdelight #stampinup #fun...