February 7, 2018

All that Glitters May Be Gold!

All that glitters may be Gold!
My new sample!
New Gold and Copper Springtime Foils Designer Series paper # 147193 with Gold Foil Paper, gold embossing powder, Paired Up with occasions set Petal Palette Bundle #145974, I also colored the DSP background paper with our Blends Light Old Olive Marker,
For more information on this New Free Item Available Feb 16th or any
Stampin Up Products
Contact me !
Stampersdelight.stampinup.net
To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-453-7888, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab Your Coffee Grab Your Tea Come Stamp with Me Scrapbook Sunday 101 Part 2 with A Little Latte Love

Grab Your Coffee Grab Your Tea Come Stamp with Me Scrapbook Sunday 101 Part 2 with A Little Latte Love #stampersdelight #stampinup #fun...