January 12, 2018

Stamp a Stack


Jan21st
Saleabration Stamp a Stack
1-3:30pm
3 tables , 3 designs, 5 cards at each..
work at your own pace come any time during those hours.
All occasion cards..$18.00 or free with a $30 order
RSVP'S by Jan18th
Remember when you order $50 during salebration you get to pick a FREE
set or product from the Saleabration Catalog!

REMEMBER NOW THAT IT IS WINTER.. PLEASE READ YOUR EMAILS 1 hr prior to
the class in case i have to reschedule..I cant call everyone so read
your emails and watch face book.. I reschedule if the roads are bad!
To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-229-0931, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Easel Z Fold Trellis Card

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Coming May 1st stampersdelight #stampinup Sorry I wasn't live.. My Internet was spotty when I t...