January 16, 2018

It doesn't get Any Better than THIS!!

SALE‑A‑BRATION PERKS 

EXCLUSIVE EXTRAS WHEN YOU JOIN DURING SALE‑A‑BRATION
Join as a demonstrator during Sale-A-Bration (January 3–March 31, 2018) and get your Starter Kit for $99, along with TWO additional stamps sets included in your kit.

STANDARD STARTER KIT + MORE STAMPS DURING SALE-A-BRATION

FIRST: Choose $125 In Stampin' Up! Products For Just $99!

SECOND: Choose TWO Additional FREE Stamp Sets*--
That's Up To A $101 Value!

Contact me today ..Or join under me using my website
Stampersdelight.stampinup.net

To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-229-0931, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab Your Coffee Grab Your Tea Come Stamp with Me Scrapbook Sunday 101 Part 2 with A Little Latte Love

Grab Your Coffee Grab Your Tea Come Stamp with Me Scrapbook Sunday 101 Part 2 with A Little Latte Love #stampersdelight #stampinup #fun...