January 21, 2018


January’s My Paper Pumpkin and it’s alternatives..
I did some for Valentines day ..But these cute little cards work perfect with the Heartfelt Blooms set and the Petal Palette In the Saleabrations catalog and the new Occasions Catalog.. !
Contact me today for more information on How to receive you My Paper Pumpkin kit every month . right to your door and for a limited time get A free saleabration item when you sign up!
Stampersdelight.com



To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-453-7888, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab Your Coffee Grab Your Tea Come Stamp with Me Scrapbook Sunday 101 Part 2 with A Little Latte Love

Grab Your Coffee Grab Your Tea Come Stamp with Me Scrapbook Sunday 101 Part 2 with A Little Latte Love #stampersdelight #stampinup #fun...