December 5, 2017

Stampin Up Spring Occasions Sample using Brusho


Guess what I got today?? My PRE ORDER from the Spring Occasions catalog and Sale abration.. I only Had time to unpack it and do a quick card using one of the new sets Called beautiful Day... and the new Brusho Powder ! LOVE IT!! And adhesive back sequins!! Loving this catalog and all my new toys!!.. Want to get yours before Jan?? Contact me today and become a demonstrator you can get these new goodies in your start kit!!

Stampersdelight.stampinup.net
Rubberrrosie.blogspot.com
Rubberrosie@optimum.net
To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-229-0931, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Easel Z Fold Trellis Card

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Coming May 1st stampersdelight #stampinup Sorry I wasn't live.. My Internet was spotty when I t...