December 6, 2017

Free Stamps During Sale A Bration!!



Its almost Sale A Bration time and thanks to getting my Pre-order, I have all the new sets to play with! Here is one of the upcoming FREE stamp sets you will be able to get FREE with a $50 order through me Starting January 3rd!.

Heartfelt Blooms #147197 also used on these cards are FREE Shimmer Ribbon pack #147243 ( the Calypso Coral , and also in that trio is Basic Gray and Bermuda Bay).with a $50 order!...(one item per $50 ) The new punch is from the Upcoming Spring Occasions Catalog Tailor Tag Punch #145667 and the Night of Navy Corduroy Ribbon is # 145597.. Also Available starting January 3rd!

Also used were the Glitter dots colored with Our Stampin Blends so they matched the Night of navy and Calypso Coral and Wink of Stella for some shine!

Stampersdelight.stampinup.net
Rubberrrosie.blogspot.com
Rubberrosie@optimum.net
To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-229-0931, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Easel Z Fold Trellis Card

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Coming May 1st stampersdelight #stampinup Sorry I wasn't live.. My Internet was spotty when I t...