October 3, 2017

Rubber Rosie Stampin Up News!


Happy October. Wow is October going to be a great month for Stampin’ UP! demonstrators and Customers. AND WOW is now an amazing time to join my team.



Why is it amazing for customers?
Check out these specials that START NOW

1. Designer paper Sale – buy 3 of your choice get one of your choice free Oct 1-31st!

2. 15% off select stamps many that coordinate with the Designer paper  This Only from Oct 1 to 10 th!! 10th!

3. Share these specials with friends to collect $300 in orders ( or place a personal order of $300 or more) and qualify for the exclusive limited time offer of Merry patterns

To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-229-0931, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Easel Z Fold Trellis Card

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Coming May 1st stampersdelight #stampinup Sorry I wasn't live.. My Internet was spotty when I t...