October 22, 2016

Holiday Stamp A Stack Cards

To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-229-0931, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.


I like to give the customers  at least 2 Ideas at each table of how they can use the stamp set,I have picked for the Holiday Class this way they can make a few of each. I also use the embossing folder on one and not on the other, again to show them how they can get more ideas , without having to purchase the whole store! Although  I would't mind ! My customers like to know they can get more bang for their buck, and appreciate this.
Sets Used here are Here's to Cheers,Christmas Pines,Star of Night,Cookie Cutter Christmas. Bundle. Contact me today to order your sets Or order Through my web site below.
Stampersdelight.stampinup.net
Rubberrosie@optimum.net



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Friday Double Z Fold Crad with Take to the Sky

Fun Fold Friday with Take To the Sky Suite #stampersdelight #stampinup #funfoldfriday Coming May 1st Take To the Sky Suite Collection #...