May 18, 2014

Stamp Camp Creative Challenge

At my Recent Stamp Camp one of the cards was a creative challenge, I gave each girl pieces from the Everyday Occasions Kit and told them to create something on their own, I think they were a little nervous at first but they did a GREAT job ! The Everyday Occasion kit is $29.95 and you can make 20 cards ( more depending on how many embellishment's you use and you would need extra card stock) its  a great way to make a quick card when need it and EVERYTHING you need is included, cards, embellishments, ink, stamps, a clear block the item number to order is #134797 contact me today to order yours!












To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-229-0931, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Easel Z Fold Trellis Card

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Coming May 1st stampersdelight #stampinup Sorry I wasn't live.. My Internet was spotty when I t...