August 5, 2012

Need a few more Players for My Ribbon Club!

I am starting a ribbon club and for $54.00 includes shipping
you get one yard EACH of ALL of the following:
1/2 SEAM BINDING ( 8 COLORS
1/2 SCALLOP DOTS RIBBON ( 10 COLORS)
1/8 TAFFETA RIBBON ( 10 COLORS)
3/8 NEW IN COLOR STITCHED SATIN RIBBON ( 5 COLORS)
3/8 RUFFLED RIBBON ( 5 COLORS)
3/8 DENIM jEAN RIBBON
3/8 TAFFETA RIBBON ( 10 COLORS)
1/4 STITCHED GROSGRAIN RIBBON ( (10 COLORS)
5/8 CROCHET TRIM
5/8 ORGANZA WHITE RIBBONthat 61 ribbons!!

THIS IS A CLUB SO THIS NEED TO BE PAID up front
PAYPAL CHECK OR CC
NOT CAN NOT BE USED AS ORDER TOWARD MY CAMPS/OTHER CLUBS

all sales final
this is a great way to sample all our ribbons
They will be sent

 in a plastic bag ( all together)
sign up today by emailing me as soon as I get enough players I will place the order
which I am hoping to do by the end of the week and you should have your ribbon by the end of next week!
any question just drop me a note! or give me a call!
 



To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-229-0931, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab Your Coffee Grab Your Tea Come Stamp with Me Scrapbook Sunday 101 Part 2 with A Little Latte Love

Grab Your Coffee Grab Your Tea Come Stamp with Me Scrapbook Sunday 101 Part 2 with A Little Latte Love #stampersdelight #stampinup #fun...