October 8, 2011

Samples From Last Nights Class

 New Embossing Folder used and Dazzling Details Holly Berry DSP and Pines & Poinsetteas set, saying is from the Beautiful Season Set
 Shaker Card using Merry Winter Satmp Set  ( cased from Petti Abrams Swap card)Frostwood Lodge DSP, Glass Glitter, Shaker frames.The girls had their choice of  which Stitched Felt pieces they wanted to used
here are 2 samples.
 Gently Falling Leaves  Stamp Set( 2 step stamping ) with quilled Acorns. These items are from the NEW Holiday Mini and some from the  Big Idea catalog , call or email me today with your order! You can also order on line through me!
To order Stampin' Up! products, call me at 845-229-0931, e-mail me, or order online 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Easel Z Fold Trellis Card

Fun Fold Friday with Unbounded Beauty Coming May 1st stampersdelight #stampinup Sorry I wasn't live.. My Internet was spotty when I t...