October 4, 2009

My Digital Studio Is Here

Creativity Goes Digital. My Digital Studio is an easy-to-use, software-based design studio. It's features allow you to use thousands of Stampin' Up!'s award winning images, colors, and accessories as well as adding photos quickly!

Creating in My Digital Studio. Use Stampin' Up!'s built in-templates and designs or start with a blank canvas and create your own scrapbook pages, greeting cards, calendars, movies, and more!

Hybrid Creativity. My Digital Studio offers perfect coordination when embellishing digital output projects with traditional Stampin' Up! embellishments. You can produce exquisite, multi-dimensional projects that combine the ease of digital with the beauty of handcrafted projects, creating what are known as hybrid projects.

Digital Services. New artwork and templates will be available on a regular basis to purchase and download from my Online Stampin' Up! Store. In addition, My Digital Studio offers high quality professional print services where you can purchase bound photo albums, cards, individual scrapbook pages, and calendars.

Click here to watch the My Digital Studio video for even more information on what My Digital Studio has to offer—and imagine the possibilities!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab Your Coffee Grab Your Tea Come Stamp with Me Scrapbook Sunday 101 Part 2 with A Little Latte Love

Grab Your Coffee Grab Your Tea Come Stamp with Me Scrapbook Sunday 101 Part 2 with A Little Latte Love #stampersdelight #stampinup #fun...