March 16, 2009

Phase 3 Nagivation Bar is working!

The navigation bar is now up and working
When I return home from the Stampin Up Hawaiian Incentive Trip (I earned while doing what I love! Ask me how!)
I will be posting to the "GALLERY " cards, swaps and scrapbook pages done by myself ,downlines,sidelines and stamping Friends!

The BARGAIN BASEMENT will have retired items for sale at BARGAIN prices so keep and eye on them!
and Pre made kits to buy (all you have to do is add your stamps and inks!)
until then Ladies
ALOHA!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Grab Your Coffee Grab Your Tea Come Stamp with Me Scrapbook Sunday 101 Part 2 with A Little Latte Love

Grab Your Coffee Grab Your Tea Come Stamp with Me Scrapbook Sunday 101 Part 2 with A Little Latte Love #stampersdelight #stampinup #fun...